Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
Geneva Art Festival, an explosion of music, film and fun activities!
Formally home to Cinélac, Port Noir on Quai Gustave-Ador is transforming into the newest summer hotspot. Featuring afternoon and evening entertainment for the whole family, this out-door spectacular will play host to a fabulous program combining live music, film, animation and fun children’s activities from 4th July to 26th August.
Located at Port Noir (near Genève-Plage), in a purpose built amphitheatre designed to resemble the Coliseum, the newest Festival on Geneva’s event calendar is the brainchild of Ali El Alej and the team at Geneva Art Festival.
Geneva Art Festival will also play home to The Geneva Art Café, the newest concept from CaféDelux’s Kelita Hirsch. With sweeping panoramic views from one of two outdoor terraces, diners will enjoy a delicious array of fresh provisions from perch fillets to steak. The Geneva Art Café will be open daily from 12noon (bookings recommended).
Check out the full event details and program on the Geneva Art Festival webpage. Tickets have gone on sale already, so get in quick! See you there!