Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
La Cuillère suisse: delicious drinking chocolate that will delight your sweet tooth
This delicious chocolate lollipop contains ingredients from fair trade and is a true revival of the traditional hot chocolate. Conventional bags of drinking chocolate powder will have to get used to sharing the kitchen cabinet with these chocolate globes on a wooden stick, which are designed to be dipped and swirled in a bowl of hot milk.
The ingredients of this unique chocolate treat are labelled “organic”. So away with colorants, preservatives and artificial flavours! Following the philosophy of the renowned chocolatier Dan Durig, the concept of La Cuillère suisse was conceived by Barbara Delsaux and Valériane Tinguely: from the processing of the cocoa beans to the choice of packaging materials, all organic! With just the right amount of 55% or 70% cocoa, cane sugar and cocoa butter they create those sweet little chocolate globes that burst with authentic flavour.
Enjoying this delicacy is really quite simple: you dip the stick with the chocolate into the hot milk, swirl it and savour it! And if you want more? Then simply put the 30g pure cocoa butter in your mouth and let it melt. Ahh, this evokes memories of how granny used to spoil us when we were kids… Adults will claim their right to savour sweets and kids will feast on that treat like there is no tomorrow!