Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
Oh My! coolbrands celebrates summer feeling chez Arlette!
Remember when we posted the picture of the lorry that delivered a whole lot of Ben & Jerry’s ”Oh My! Apple Pie!” ice-cream to our office? Well all this time we were thinking of some original way to share that product experience with you. So we made a couple of calls! Et voila, we have found the perfect setting: there is a fridge (yeah!), it’s in the city centre of Lausanne (woot!) and its… chez Arlette (cool!).
Who is Arlette? Well, this cool cat is the creator of Slurpy, the fun and colourful bags that are hand-made of recycled kites. Yeah, that’s right! Arlette’s eco designs give a second life to used kites. Sea, sand, beach…kite surfing! Honestly, can you think of a better place than her workshop for a beach party themed tasting of delicious ice-cream? Sun, fun and summer dreaming we say! And invite you to join us there on Saturday, 12th May, from 4pm. Right after your strenuous Saturday shopping, to cool you down
Where is it happening:
Atelier Slurpy, Place de la Cathedrale 7, Lausanne.
Please let us know if you’re coming along. We’d be happy see you there!