Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
Bodum Bistro: the breakfast that gets me up early!
Now, I’m not a big morning person… so, to get myself going what I do is to (quickly) rustle up a gourmet breakfast on a neatly laid table. The latest Bodum products (Bistro range) are perfect for that, because they are:
- intuitive (let’s face it, I’m not usually awake)
- nice and colourful (red, lime green, purple, as well as the more discreet white, grey or black)
- efficient… and therefore fast
- aesthetic: gentle, harmonious, no-stress contours
- Toaster, with temperature regulation and wide opening
- Juicer, transparent
- Pavina double-wall cups and glasses, high-tech, no-scald design
- Plates and cereal bowls in super-chic white (Jazz range)
Are you a coffee or a tea person?
I’m definitely a tea person, so the Bistro kettle combined with the Assam teapot makes a winning team. Bodum has also recently rolled out a range of really nice teas. My personal favourite is Fruit Paradise: hibiscus, wild rose, strawberry. If you’re more into coffee, there’s the ultra smart Bistro coffee pot with, wait for it… a diffuser for rich aromatic coffee.
So, see you bright and early at 6.45 a.m. tomorrow morning, OK?
More about Bodum:
Bodum set up its HQ near Lucerne in Switzerland in 1978. It now has a huge amount of retail outlets or corners throughout Switzerland, as well as in other countries. I popped into the Opéra shop in Paris at the end of 2011, a super-minimalist showcase in the heart of Paris!
Check out Bodum’s affordable prices by visiting: www.bodum.com (includes e-store)
Clotilde Marsault, coolbrander for coolbrands