Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
Jopo, the fun urban bike is here!
Jopo is a simple bike, but with a twist! “Jokaisen polkupyörä”, meaning “everyman’s bicycle” in Finnish is at the origin of the name Jopo and signifies that this bike can be adjusted to people of all sizes and ages.
Having first been introduced into the Scandinavian market in 1965, Jopo has grown into an iconic bike whose combination of design and simplicity make it absolutely fun to ride in urban settings. Its durability, the upright riding position and easy pedalling qualities make it an outstanding city bike.
Jopo is a Scandinavian design icon and has the potential to conquer the world. This view is shared by Tyler Brûlé, the man behind the style publications Wallpaper and Monocle. Brûlé highlighted Jopo in his article for the Financial Times: “Just as BMW has done much with the Mini, Helkama is sitting on a 1960s design icon called the Jopo that could become the urban runabout of choice everywhere from Nice to Nagoya.”
Jopo – the most popular bike in Scandinavia – is now available in Switzerland, exclusively at urbanbikestore.com
- Made in Finland
- Available in nine fabulous colours
- Price CHF 549