Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
Try to remember… When was the last time you enjoyed truly delicious espresso?
When you reached the summit of the Jungfrau? While hiking in Verbier? Just before paragliding? On a bike tour? Lakeside Geneva? In a car? Well, probably not. It was likely to be in a café, at a friend’s place or sitting on a sunny terrace. And yet…
Here comes Handpresso, the (only) brand that offers you the possibility to enjoy espresso in the most… improbable places. There is no magic trick, there are only facts!
- There is one machine (ESE Auto) that you connect with the cigarette lighter in your car: at the push of a button you get your espresso (very convincing video on the web site)
- Then there is another machine (Wild Hybrid) that fits even in the smallest backpack: you create pressure by pumping (another demo video). Totally green: neither batteries nor electricity, just a thermos with hot water
At the origin of Handpresso is its inventors wish to be able to enjoy espresso anywhere. Being a huge espresso fan himself he wanted to take his machine with him wherever he was going. Looking for a simple solution with his R&D team they managed to manually produce pressure of 16 bars. That is enough to produce delicious espresso that can compare with those of the best espresso machines… It works with capsules that you can buy in retail or directly on the Handpresso website. Long live espresso anywhere!
A bonus: there is a photo contest where you can post pictures of your Handpresso in extreme situations, particularly funny or beautiful places … Where else? Particip-action on the website!
So yeah, this info comes too late for Father’s day. But hey, with this little gadget you can make your father’s day any day!
This post is also available in: French