Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
New in Switzerland: the Box of Beauty by Douglas
Beauty Boxes are all the rage and there is a real hype around the little boxes that one receives every month once subscribed. So it does not come as a surprise at all that Douglas, a perfumery that, for the time being, is primarily known in the German-speaking part of Switzerland, has launched their own concept, the Douglas Box of Beauty, available from August.
Cute and practical, the little, new box contains a selection of beauty and care products. And no, its colour is not the stereotypical pink but turquoise, the German perfume giants Corporate Colours.
That’s right, Douglas, that is the name of the founder, John Sharp Douglas, a Scottish soap maker, who emigrated to Germany and founded the first soap and perfumery factory in Hamburg in 1821. For generations, the Douglas family produced fine soaps and perfumes in the Hanseatic city and sold them in their own store, before establishing the actual “Perfumery Douglas’ brand in 1910.
Then, in the early seventies, Douglas expanded into the neighbouring countries, including Switzerland. In 2000, the first steps towards an online presence, in 2011, the mobile app, and now, a la 2.0, everything is going to be box.ed!
And so the clever little turquoise Box of Beauty is going to be available in Switzerland for only CHF 18.00, slightly less expensive as the competition.
What is in it? Oh no, I won’t tell! But 4 cool girls from our coolbrander community will be given the opportunity to take a closer look at Douglas’ Box of Beauty free of charge. Because, well okay, it is new, but is it cool? Only you can tell! If you want to be one the four girls who will experience the Douglas Box of Beauty and provide feedback on it, you should subscribe right now by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are going to reveal who we have selected on Tuesday night.