Cool eventsSee all »
- Ben & Jerry's
- Cédric Chevalley
- fund raising
- La Chaux-de-Fonds
- nail polish
- Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Mise à jour: when your wardrobe needs an update
- Alp ICT Lift Venture Night: and the winner is… Faceshift
- Fifty Shades of Grey: a word-of-mouth propelled internet success story
- gites de france on Samsung News: Usain Bolt Joins Forces with Samsung
- Eileen Schuch on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- Eileen Schuch on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
- LondonJames on Hendrick’s Gin Valentine’s Special: Heart-Shaped Cucumbers
- LondonJames on CharacterStation.com brings cool Designer Toys to Switzerland!
The wooden mood: quite a cool concept, says Seb
In a previous article I have already written about the process of ordering a mood ring from cbijoux. Well, shortly after I actually received my ring and now I am wearing it almost daily. Size and form are simply perfect and I can tell you that this ring really attracts attention! The concept is easy: you have a base of stainless steel and then there are the add-ons, individual middle pieces that you can change according to your – wait for it – mood. Exactly! Individuality and personalisation are trendier than ever and thus, the mood concept is über en vogue!
The model that I have chosen is the one with an add-on in ebony. That material, even though it being precious wood is perfectly adapted for all challenges a ring may encounter during a day.
Apart from that I find it quite smart to deliver the ring together with a small box in which you can store your add-ons. That makes you want to collect and fill your box with them. Because the add-on can be changed it is very easy to combine your ring to your outfit of the day. Personally, I like that a lot as I have a couple of different watches and I love the idea of being able to colour coordinate them with my ring.
So, in a nutshell: for me mood is an original, smart and cool concept that I can only recommend!
Sebastian Oreiro, coolbrander for coolbrandz